Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big And Tall Formal Wear SOS Formal Is Tomorrow! No Idea Of Hairstyle?

SOS formal is tomorrow! no idea of hairstyle? - big and tall formal wear

Hello, my formal is tomorrow, and I'm sure most people are aware that this is a big deal. Meh, I'm still very excited, but Id like to look nice.
In a simple long red / black dress made of silk. I have a black clutch and black shoes and a shiny black collar.
I am eye tall with long hair (hair) do not have layers or strips and brown.
In going to the hairdresser tomorrow and I do not know what to ask. I thought long and straight, which I very well, but it is too boring? isnaturally my hair straight, with a small fragment of a wave. I had my hair waves for the semi-final that I really liked anything cos it seemed wrong to me. Someone could cool photos you send your ideas?
Thank you very much, please come back to me as soon as possible COS I do not have much time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment