Sunday, November 8, 2009

Major Stomach Ache From Wine And Cheese I Have Had A Stomach Ache For The Past Two Days, And Now I Have Diarrhea?

I have had a stomach ache for the past two days, and now I have diarrhea? - major stomach ache from wine and cheese

Saturday and Sunday, I lay in bed most of the time, because his stomach hurt, had nausea and acid reflux. I've never had a fever today. I woke up feeling good, a little pain, but nothing seems serious, but now I have diarrhea as a normal stomach flu or something else?

1 comments:

HiddenBa... said...

If it's the flu, it would probably feel sore and fever. Since this seems to be a gastrointestinal problem, look at how he seems to have something to agree with you, or was perhaps a bit of food poisoning from contaminated or spoiled food is eaten.

He began working his way through the first acid reflux and it is now almost complete. Not dehydrated. When you begin to feel pain or chest muscle, an indication that you are dehydrated.

Post a Comment