Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do It Yourself Chapstick Wedding Favor Is It Common To Prefer Yourself Without Make-up On?

Is it common to prefer yourself without make-up on? - do it yourself chapstick wedding favor

A few days a month, I make the effort and the application of makeup: eyeliner concealer, mascara, a small shadow on the eyelid subtle gold glitter, red, very subtle, Vaseline / balm lipstick or lipstick is bright and even though the waves and implementation and how I look, I feel if you take a picture of me ... I just watched ... Well, "invented", and although I never used to say "spectacular make-up" (false eyelashes, eye shadow 3/4/5, bright colors, etc.) - I think I look like a drag queen, and Many preferred to see me in pictures, where I have the concealer and lip balm or Vaseline.

Does anyone else feel this?

Is it because I see me (in person / images) Looking Like That'm used to?

* I am 21 years old

0 comments:

Post a Comment