Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Adjust Binocular Double Vision Binocular Collimation - Horizontal Double Vision?

Binocular Collimation - Horizontal Double Vision? - how to adjust binocular double vision

My first message was, as I set my lens binoculars again, because I saw double images ... An extra and left. Through research and customer support, for which he as able to adjust the binoculars so that the images are twice as high, the same vertical alignment. Now give me a picture from 10x double size, but my eyes adjust quickly and on a picture. 10x so you can try, but as you zoom, it is still there, but the ghosting does not correct itself. I have made several attempts to solve, but I can not precisely to the horizontal images. Any help is welcome! - Barska Gladiator 10-30x Zoom-60

1 comments:

B. said...

Binos should properly be placed in the factory in line. I am surprised that you were able to go further than you. Unfortunately they have is thanks to BARSKA brand, you're probably stuck with them. Barska is one of the worst brands you can purchase for any optical devices. They stay in business because they feed lower on the United Nations informed consumer prices. Low prices due to lower quality. When it comes to optical quality, you get exactly what you pay for. Fortunately, this life lesson will not cost an arm and a leg.

Post a Comment